Friday, May 24, 2013

Pop of Color with Hypercolor

Pop of color with Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor! I've added Hypercolor Brow & Hair Powder to my lower lash line. The color I used for this look is "Teal Tornado." I love how versatile the product is! Scroll below for products listed and steps. 


Products Used: 
Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
Mac "Red Brick" e/s
Mac "Ricepaper" e/s
Mac "Brun" e/s
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow & Hair Powder "Teal Tornado"
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye pencil "Perversion"
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
Select Lash S1 & S47

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Brow Wiz "Brunette"
ABH Brow Powder Duo "Dark Brown"

Brushes:
Makeup Addiction "The Shader"
Makeup Addiction "The Blender"
Sigma E40
Mac 210

Click below to see the detail steps!

Step 1: Apply eye primer all over the eyelid and brow bone. I use Urban Decay's Eye Primer Potion. Next, with a big fluffy blending brush, apply Mac's "Red Brick" on the crease.

Step 2: Pack Mac's "Ricepaper" all over the lid. For this, I use Makeup Addiction's "The Shader" brush.

Step 3: With another blending brush, apply Mac's "Brun" lightly on the outer corner. You do not need to darken the outer corner very much. The brush I used is Makeup Addiction's "The Blender."

Step 4: Take Makeup Addiction's "The Detailer" brush or any pencil brush and line the lower lash line with Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow & Hair Powder in "Teal Tornado."

Step 5: Apply eye liner. I use Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner with a Mac 210 brush. I have Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye pencil in the shade "Perversion" in the waterline. Also, highlight the inner tear duct and brow bone with Mac "Ricepaper" and a clean pencil brush. I used Sigma E30 bursh.

Step 6: Apply mascara and you favorite lashes! I use Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara and Select Las S1 & S47 stacked. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment